My Memory Library (Kit)
Record Your Life on Date-Stamped Cards
- Publication Date: September 10, 2019
- Imprint: Abrams Noterie
- Trim Size: 5 1⁄2 x 7
- ISBN: 978-1-4197-3900-2
- Page Count: 60
- Illustrations: 60 2-color cards, date stamp, ink pad
- Rights: World/All
Create a time capsule of memories with a keepsake that can be shelved like a book and checked out later.
My Memory Library is for those who want to collect experiences rather than things. Perfect for keeping life’s events in one tangible place and a great gift for any milestone occasion, this book-shaped keepsake box contains a library date stamp, an ink pad, and 60 cards designed for creating a log of your life as it happens. Pull out a card, jot down the latest event, and stamp the date that it occurred.
The subject-themed cards are divided into four different categories: accomplishments (milestones, awards, goals achieved); experiences (places visited, books read, people dated); superlatives (cards for making long notes about singular experiences); and miscellaneous (experiences that defy categorization). The roomy box can hold plenty of other ephemera as well, and as the years go by, create a time capsule of memories that can be shelved and checked out later.
- Hinged-lid keepsake box with a removable bellyband, date-stamp, ink pad, and 60 index cards with 4 tabbed dividers.
- A novel way to make lists of memories, accomplishments, and miscellaneous experiences.
- Date stamp includes years 2020 through 2029, with fill-in-the-blank dates for years before and after
About the author
Abrams Noterie is a gift and stationery imprint that makes gift-worthy paper goods that are true to the original hand, useful, and inspiring.